Spent this afternoon getting caught up on publishing tasks.
I started by updating my books page. Several stories needed to be added. It filled out pretty nicely.
Here’s what it looks like now—everything I’ve published so far in one place! Pretty amazing to see how I’ve accomplished in a few years by focusing on one project at at time.
I also updated the book pages for each of my novels. They’re using a better layout now. Check them out here and let me know what you think…
Next, I recently pulled a few of my stories out of Kindle Unlimited (Amazon only), so I got to publish The End of the World, Magick Mirror, and The Door Below on the rest of the ebook retailers—Nook, Kobo, iBooks, and a few other smaller retailers that I can reach using Draft2Digital (an ebook distributor). I put those tasks off for too long, so it’s nice to have them done.
Last, I worked on revising and improving the blurbs for my novels. I still find writing short, punchy descriptions of my books very challenging, but they’re not going to revise themselves, so I gritted my teeth and worked it for a while. I’ve got more to do there, but I did manage to make some progress today.
All of this on top of writing 1400 words on Translocator 3 this morning, and I still feel like I only made a minor dent in my “to do” list!
Still so much to do! I’m going to take it easy tonight, so I attack the list again with fresh eyes tomorrow morning.